Tailored training in all the courses featured on this site is available for all educators, both online and (where feasible!) in person. Rates are £50 per hour but UK state schools can apply for a grant from Classics For All to cover all training costs.
We also work with partners to deliver tailored educational packages. Previous examples of work include:
- The Megapyxis interactive experience, in collaboration with Hull Truck Theatre Company and Classics for All.
- A hands-on Roman Pottery programme, exploring links between art, history and archaeology, in collaboration with FoHRK and with funding from the Classical Association.
- Materials to promote classroom research on the ancient world, working with the Independent Schools Examination Board.
- Editing, designing, trial-teaching and publishing Basil Batrakhos and the Mystery Letter, an Ancient Greek textbook for 9-13 year-olds, with Classics for All.
- Working with various schools across the UK to design tailored Classics Club courses.
- Developing Latin mottoes and translations for schools and individuals.